St Patrick Day Soul Friends

This week it was St patrick day and soul friends we were paired up with a buddy and we spend time with them and get to know them we also went to church and sing song and pray it was so fun because we get to know them more and more my soulfriends wasn’t there but i got paired up with a another buddy she was so nice and sweet and her favorite sport was swimimg and that was my favourtie sport even tho my soulfriend wasn’t there i had a buddy and we like the same thing . We got paired up with TWP 8  i didn’t get the buddy i want it but it was fun after we came out of the church we had to get ready to be role modles for our soul friends it was hard because we had to do the right thing so they can follow on but it was easy for me because she was funny she had attuide and she was just like me so it wasn’t alot of work . We wore green because it was ST patrick day and green was the signture colour St patrick he was born by Roman parents .

St patrick real name was  Maewyn Succat he grouned up in ireland but he had roman parents he died around 120 at March 17 i don’t know what year but that the date and age he died . St patrick was kidnapped  when he was 16  by irish raiders and carried into slavery in ireland  . After six years  he had a dream to escape so he did and he escape . Patrick’s Day was originally celebrated in Ireland with religious services and feasts in honour of St. Patrick, one of Ireland’s patron saints. When Irish immigrants brought St. Patrick’s Day traditions , the day evolved into a secular celebration of Irish culture.